$155.98 - $119.99
(as of Jan 28,2022 05:12:07 UTC – Details)
SimPure HP8 Air Purifier for a Pleasing Living and Working Condition
4 layer filtration system. The composite filter coming with the device captures up to 99.97% down to 0.3 microns in size, removes pet odors, household smells, VOC’s, smoke and other pollutantsNo hassle filter changes100% ozone free3 speeds ranging from a quiet to high performanceSleep mode of a quiet nights sleepChild lock for safety measures and peace of mindTime function for energy efficiency (1, 2 or 4 hours)Low energy consumption
Model SimPure HP8 Air Purifier CADR 106 CFM (180 m3/h) Air Change/Hour (ACH) 800 sq. ft per hour Rated Voltage & Power 120V ~ 60Hz, 50 Watts Optional Modes Fan Speed 1/2/3, Sleep Mode Filter Included Composite H13 HEPA Filter x 1 Filter Change Every 6 months or after 1,500 hours of use Genuine Replacement B08BC379TB
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is CADR of an Air Purifier?
– CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) indicates the volume of filtered air delivered by an air purifier. CADR ratings show the effectiveness of how efficient the air purifier is at capturing fine particles from things like tobacco smoke and plant pollens from the room.
Q2. Does this air purifier ship to California?
– SimPure HP8 complies with the CARB (California Air Resources Board) testings, which means it ship to California.
Q3. How much noise does it produce?
– The working noise of SimPure HP8 is 44 dB maximum and as low as 23 dB in sleep mode.
Q4. How do I know when I should replace the filter?
– It is recommended that you replace the Composed Filter every 6 months (depending on use) to maintain an optimal level of air purification. When it reaches the replacement cycle, the filter reset indicator lights up to remind you of a replacement.
Q5. How to change filter and reset the filter change light?
– It takes several simple steps to change the filter. Open the front cover, take out and discard the used filter, install the new filter with the blue side facing out, put back the cover. After changing the filter, press and hold the ‘FILTER’ button for at least 3 seconds till the flashing light goes off.
106 CFM – 120 CFM – 120 CFM –
Air Change/Hour (ACH)
800 ft² – 900 ft² – 900 ft² –
23 – 44 dB – 25 – 51 dB – 25 – 51 dB –
13 x 7 x 21 In – 13 x 7 x 20 In – 13 x 7.7 x 19 In –
1/2/4 h – 1/2/4 h – 1/2/4/8 h –
Filter Change Indicator, Auto-off when front cover opens – Child lock – Child lock, Filter Change Indicator –
4-Stage Pre filter, Nano-silver ion, HEPA, activated carbon 4-Stage Pre filter, HEPA, activated carbon, cold catalyst 3-Stage (detachable) Pre filter, HEPA, activated carbon
Enhanced Coverage: SimPure HP8 True HEPA Air Purifier delivers clean air at the rating of 106 CFM (180m³/h). Cleans rooms up to 800 ft² in as little as an hour or 400 ft² in just 30 minutes. Perfect for small to large rooms covering living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, baby nurseries, basement, and offices.
True H13 HEPA Filter, 100% Ozone Free – SimPure HP8 air cleaner utilizes a 4-stage filtration system. It captures and reduces up to 99.97% of airborne contaminants as small as 0.3 microns, including allergens, fine dust, pet dander, pet hair, pollen, mold spores, cigarette smoke, odors, VOC’s and more. Ideal air freshening device for smokers, allergies, and pet owners.
Tested and Trustworthy – HP8 is a CARB-certified air cleaner since it complies with California’s strictest safety standards – the California Air Resource Board for indoor cleaning devices. And it is also ELT listed.
User-friendly Design – 1. Sleep Mode with working noise as low as 23dB, close to the rustle. 2. Optional fan speeds (Low/Medium/High). 3. Protective auto-shutoff when the front panel opens. 4. Auto-off timer (1h/2h/4h). 5. Filter change reminder. 6. Super easy filter change.
Filter Replacement Tips – It is recommended to change the air filter every 6 months or after 1,500 hours of use (whichever comes first). Genuine HP8 replacement filter (Search for B08BC379TB). Note: Remove the protective plastic from the filter pre-installed in the air purifier before running it.