(as of Jan 25,2022 04:04:12 UTC – Details)
Product Weight: 4.6 ounces
How it works
The sucker (i.e., the base plate of the product) is big enough to get super suction. The product will securely cling to any glossy surface when air bubbles are removed from the back of the organizer. The distinctive feature of the product is that the pocket is designed at the center of sucker. The gravity from brushes and other personal care products will not act on the edge area of sucker. Thus, the sucker edge not be pull apart, air will not enter, and the super suction will keep on. If you use hand to lift the sucker edge, the suction will disappear immediately.
How to use
(1) Select a smooth, clean and dry surface which is bigger than sucker. If not so, you should use a wet towel to clean it thoroughly. Next, use a dry towel to rub down water over it. Wait a moment, water on the surface will evaporate completely.
(2) Peel off protective film from back of organizer.
(3) Press firmly to secure and remove air bubbles on the back of organizer.
(4) Can be reusable after cleaning and drying.
(5) Not intended for use on wood, stone, unglazed tiles, or over grout lines between two tiles.
(6) Not intended for use on any surface with water, oil, and dust.
How to clean
Gently hand wash under warm water + dishwasher safe. Let it air dry before reapplying to surface.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Product Dimensions : 7.4 x 1.5 x 7.9 inches; 4.64 Ounces
UPC : 724190552377
Manufacturer : Lormay Cosmetics LLC
ASIN : B07G4VSX11
UNIQUE DESIGN: Plenty of slots on the base pad allow head-down makeup brushes drying to protect bristle integrity and performance.
SAVE SPACE: You can free up more space by storing makeup brushes in the pocket. Cutlery, chopsticks, toothbrushes, toothpaste tubes, sunscreen bottles, or other personal care products can also be stored.
EASY TO MOVE: You can easily un-mount it by lifting the sucker edge. No residue is left.
ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY: Made of soft silicone material and suitable for professional and home use.